About Episode 25:
Keeping up with rapidly-emerging online education trends while simultaneously attending to the responsibilities of daily operations is challenging. In this episode, join hosts Thomas Cavanagh and Kelvin Thompson as they offer heuristics to help in leading innovation.
Episode 25 Show Notes:
Episode Synopsis via Twitter
- Coffee Profile: Rwanda Nyamagabe (featured in this episode)
- Spitfire Coffee
- Photo: Tom in Spitfire Coffee
- Supermarine Spitfire in WWII History
- FIRRST Innovation Lab Session at OLC Innovate 2017
- “Disruptive Innovation“
- Contextual Visioning Quadrants
- FIRRST Description
- New Media Consortium’s “Horizon Report“
- EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative’s “Key Issues in Teaching and Learning“
- Online Learning Consortium’s “Higher Education Online Learning Landscape“
- WCET’s “Issues and Trends in EdTech“
- TOPcast Episode #7: “The ‘Delicate Dance’ of Leaders: Shaping the Future of Online Learning“
Want More TOPcast?
Share with the hosts your thoughts on past episodes or ideas for new episodes via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or join the conversation on Twitter with the hashtag #topcastnow. Follow us on Twitter at @topcastnow. Subscribe (via iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn, Android, RSS, or Email) to never miss an episode, or check out the TOPcast Episode List for a comprehensive list of past episodes and show notes.