Request a Special Programs Course

If you wish to request a non-credit course (i.e., any course that does not grant academic credit) click the “Request a Special Programs Course” button to fill out a request form. Any UCF faculty or staff member can request a special programs course. Upon receipt of this request, someone from Instructional Development (iDev) will contact you if additional information is needed. All questions about special programs courses should be directed to

UCF Login Required

To request a special programs course, you will be prompted to log in to ServiceNow using your NID and NID password.

Changing an Existing Special Programs Course

If you already have a special programs course but would like to make changes to your course (i.e., course name change, enrollment method update, section creation, user management), you can also use the same form to request changes to your existing special programs. In the request, choose “Make changes to an existing special programs course.”

Report an Issue with a Special Programs Course

If you are experiencing a technical issue with your special programs course, you can also use the same form to report any issues.

Requesting Academic Development Courses

Contact Webcourses@UCF Support to request a development section for academic courses that are going to be offered in the near future, but are not currently on the course schedule. Development courses are sections that are not visible to students even when published.

Requesting Academic Courses

If you’re looking to request an academic course (i.e., any course found in the undergraduate or graduate course catalog such as ENC1101-14Fall_0001) please submit your request via the Faculty Webcourse Manager. The Semester Checklist has instructions for using the Faculty Webcourse Manager.