Faculty Multimedia Workshop Series
The Faculty Multimedia Workshop Series are co-sponsored by UCF’s Office of Instructional Resources (OIR), Faculty Center for Teaching and Learning (FCTL), and Center for Distributed Learning (CDL). Workshops are offered periodically to facilitate faculty creation of multimedia for UCF courses.
Each workshop is focused upon a specific type of course-relevant multimedia and includes:
- Examples of the featured multimedia from actual courses
- Demonstration of steps to create the featured multimedia
- Suggested best practices and tips associated with the featured multimedia
- Hands-on practice in creating the featured multimedia in a supportive environment
- Debrief discussion with facilitators and other faculty related to effective practices
Workshops are held in UCF’s Faculty Multimedia Center (FMC) and highlight media creation tools available within the FMC. The one-hour format includes demonstration followed by hands-on practice and wrap-up discussion. The workshops include “take-away” resources, and demonstrations will be recorded for later review.
All members of the UCF community are invited to participate in the Faculty Multimedia Workshop Series.