Why Use Lists?
Lists arrange and/or order content so the materials are more organized. Use the following types of lists:
- Ordered (Numbered) – Used to convey a sequential process. An ordered list always uses numbers, letters, or roman numerals for each item.
- Unordered (Bulleted) – Used to for emphasis, highlights or to focus attention. An unordered list contains a group of items or concepts and uses bullets.
Creating Lists in Webcourses@UCF
Take the following steps to add Lists to a Page in Webcourses@UCF using the Rich Content Editor.
- Access your course and click on Pages.
- Click on View All Pages and select the one you’d like to edit.
- Click Edit.
- In the Rich Content Editor, click the Bullet list or the Numbered list button.
- Add your list items.
- Click Save to save the changes you’ve made to the page.