Embedding Images in Webcourses@UCF
Take the following steps to add Images to a Page in Webcourses@UCF using the Rich Content Editor.
- Access your course and click on Pages.
- Click on View All Pages and select the one you’d like to edit.
- Click Edit.
- In the Rich Content Editor, click on the Embed Image button.
- Locate the image you want to embed. You can insert a website URL, select an image you’ve uploaded into your Canvas files, or an image from Flickr.
- Be sure to enter an Alt Text description that describes the image you are uploading.
- Click Update to add the image to the page.
- Click Save to save the changes you’ve made to the page.