Creating Equations in Webcourses@UCF
Take the following steps to add Equations to a Page in Webcourses@UCF using the Math Editor.
- Access your course and click on Pages.
- Click on View All Pages and select the one you’d like to edit.
- Click Edit.
- In the Rich Content Editor, click the Insert Math Equation (Pi icon) to open the Math Editor. A pop-up window will appear in your browser.
- Use the toolbars to create your math equation.
- When you’re done creating the equation, click Insert Equation to add it to your page.
- Click Save to save the changes you’ve made to the page.