- Tuesday, February 28, 2017 – Webcourses@UCF went down at ~12:45PM and is still down at this time. Amazon Web Services is currently experiencing what appears to be a large-scale networking issue that has impacted Webcourses@UCF. They are working with Amazon to diagnose the problem and waiting for updates on their mitigation timeline. We will keep you posted as soon as we have more information.
- Saturday, January 30, 2016 – There was an issue with Webcourses@UCF affecting Quizzes for users who were using the Safari browser from 10am to 4pm. This issue has been resolved.
- Sunday, September 20, 2015 – Webcourses@UCF experienced performance issues and some functionality was unavailable between approximately 10:00 AM and 3:30 PM.
- Monday, July 27, 2015 – The Panopto login issue was resolved at approximately 6:30 PM. Normal functionality has been restored.
- Saturday, July 25, 2015 – Panopto is currently (as of 7/27) unavailable due to an issue with their login service. Panopto is working to correct the issue as soon as possible.
- Sunday, July 20, 2015. There was an issue with the NID Password Reset tool and, as a result, many users were unable to log in to the myUCF Portal and Webcourses@UCF. The UCF Service Desk is investigating this issue.
- Thursday, July 16 starting at 4:05 AM. A 60 minute maintenance window will open, during which there will be less than 5 minutes of downtime where users will be unable to access or use Webcourses@UCF.
- Monday, June 3 starting at 2 AM ET. Users will not be able to access Webcourses@UCF for up to 2 hours (until 4 AM ET). We hope that this maintenance will take less time than estimated; a maintenance page will be displayed to users while Webcourses@UCF is not accessible. Thank you for your patience while we perform this necessary maintenance.
- Some users experienced issues with Webcourses@UCF on the evening of 4/30/15 from 8:00 to 8:17. Issue is now resolved. Please report issues with final exams to your instructors.
- Webcourses@UCF was down 4/29 from 2PM – 3:10PM. Systems normal now. Report any issues to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday, 4/29, 2015 at 2:00pm. Webcourses@UCF is down at this time. The issue is being addressed.
- Thursday, February 19, 2015 – @10 PM for 5 mins network services will impact access to Obojobo, Materia and some integrations; Webcourses@UCF will still be avail.
- Saturday, February 13, 2015 – Webcourses@UCF was unavailable to residence hall networks from 2/11/15 to 2/12/15. Please contact UCF Service Desk for more information.
- Saturday, February 7, 2015 – Materia, Obojobo and some Webcourses@UCF features will be unavailable for 10 mins. on Sat. Feb 7 at 1:15 am for necessary maintenance.
- Tuesday, February 3, 2015 – Webcourses@UCF will be unavailable Thursday, February 5th at 4 am for 5 mins. for necessary maintenance- thank you for your understanding.
- Monday, January 12, 2015 – Webcourses@UCF login error Sat 1/10 ~9:30 am – 1:15 pm EST. 2nd attempt connects. If you had this issue, try login now.
- Monday, December 8, 2014 – A handful of students reported an error while taking a quiz beginning Fri 12/5 at 3:30 pm EST. Contact Webcourses@UCF Support for more info.
- Monday, November 10, 2014 – Webcourses@UCF Conferences tool downtime Saturday, Nov. 8 10:45 am – 12 noon due to the update.
- Thursday, October 16, 2014 – Faculty: Known issue with Faculty Webcourses Manager preventing course creation for Spring 2015. Please contact us http://online.ucf.edu/support/contact-online-support/
|Scroll down for updates on Materia and Obojobo.