How do I Make a Quiz Available Before or after the Due Date?
You can make your quiz available to all your students before or after the due date by setting availability dates.
Note: If you are looking to change quiz dates for individual students, you may want to create a new section in your course for those students, add the section to the quiz, and modify availability dates for that section.
Quizzes have an autosubmit feature tied to the Until (lock) date, which may affect student submissions. Common quiz scenarios and date results include the following:
- No dates: quiz is never marked late and autosubmitted at course conclude (see course settings)
- Due date only: quiz is marked late at Due date and autosubmitted at course conclude (see course settings)
- Due date with Until date: quiz is marked late at Due date and autosubmitted at Until date
- Time limit: quiz is autosubmitted when time expires
- Time limit with Until date: quiz is autosubmitted when time expires unless the Until date expires first