Implementing ProctorHub for Quizzes
There are two options for implementing ProctorHub:
- Create a new quiz with ProctorHub;
- Add ProctorHub to an existing quiz;
Create a new Quiz with ProctorHub
- In your course, click on ProctorHub in the left-hand course navigation menu.
This will open the ProctorHub page, where you can create and manage ProctorHub enabled quizzes.
- Click on Create Proctored Quiz in the top menu bar. This will open the New ProctorHub Quiz page.
- Click the Make New Quiz with ProctorHub button.
- After a moment, the page will update with a message that a new quiz has been created for you. Follow the Edit your new quiz link to go to the newly created quiz.
If you’re not ready to add questions to the quiz, you can access the newly created quiz later from the Quizzes page.
Add ProctorHub to an Existing Quiz
- In your course, click on ProctorHub in the left-hand course navigation menu.This will open the ProctorHub page, where you can create and manage ProctorHub enabled quizzes.
- Click on Add ProctorHub to Quiz in the top menu bar.
- A new page is displayed that shows you all the quizzes in your course that DO NOT have ProctorHub implemented.
Select the quiz to which you want to add ProctorHub. You also have the option to select all quizzes with the Select All button.
- Click the Apply button. After a moment, the page will display a new message confirming ProctorHub has been added to the quiz.
Please contact Webcourses@UCF Support if you have any questions or need additional assistance.