Access Webcourses@UCF through UCFMobile
Webcourses@UCF can be accessed through iOS (iPhone, iPad) and Android smartphones and tablets using the following applications:
Includes Canvas by Instructure (iOS/Android): http://ucfmobile.ucf.edu
Canvas by Instructure for iOS/Android
Canvas by Instructure shares many of the same features of the web version of Webcourses:
- Activity Stream, To Do Items
- Course Files, User Files
- Web-based LTIs
Currently not supported:
- Courses settings and Pages editor
To view all features, visit the Canvas by Instructure Mobile Features Matrix
To login to Canvas by Instructure use the following URL: webcourses.ucf.edu
SpeedGrader for iPad
- Grade Assignments, Graded Discussions, and Quizzes.
- View Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, and HTML documents and more.
- View photo and video submissions.
- Listen to audio submissions.
- Make text and audio comments to students.
- Grade using different methods including a simple point scale or a complex rubric.
- Open documents in other native iPad apps.
To login to SpeedGrader for iPad use the following URL: webcourses.ucf.edu
Polls for Canvas
This Polls for Canvas app allows instructors to quickly create and administer polls with their students in Webcourses (Canvas). This app is available for iOS (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad) and Android (phones and tablets), but not available on the web. The app is required to create and take polls and doesn’t currently integrate with the gradebook.
To login to Polls for Canvas use the following URL: webcourses.ucf.edu
The MagicMarker app offers a unique way to record the mastery of learning outcomes in Webcourses. This app integrates seamlessly with the Learning Mastery Gradebook in Webcourses.
To login to MagicMarker use the following URL: webcourses.ucf.edu
- If you have difficulty downloading or installing an application onto your device, please contact your service provider.
- If you have installed the application but are having trouble connecting to the University of Central Florida, please contact Webcourses@UCF Support.
- If you need to reset your NID password in order to log in to Webcourses@UCF, please visit http://mynid.ucf.edu.