An Introduction to Webcourses@UCF for Students
Click the video below to play the Webcourses@UCF Student Tour.
Update Your Profile
When you first log in, we recommend that you update your notification preferences:
- Click on Account and then click Settings at the top left of the window. The default email address associated with your profile is your UCF email address. You can add additional email addresses by taking the following steps:
- Click “Add Email Address” under Ways to Contact.
- Enter the desired email address.
- Click Register Email. A window will pop up notifying you that a verification email will be sent to the email address you entered.
- Click Ok, Thanks.
- Click the link in that email to finish registering your new email address.
UCF recognizes that completing a college degree in a traditional classroom environment doesn’t work for everyone. If you are looking for flexibility and convenience, taking fully online and blended classes means you can work toward a degree from practically anywhere. We are here to help you overcome the challenges you may encounter along the way so you can focus on your education. The Knights Online Tutorials were created to help you succeed in your online courses.
- Browser Support – Supported web browsers and versions
- System Specifications
- Webcourses@UCF Support – assists with technical issues encountered in online courses
- Help Center has created documentation to assist you: