Regardless of the special programs enrollment method you choose for your course, you can always manually enroll participants into your course.
Academic Course Enrollments
If you are teaching an academic course (i.e. any course found in the undergraduate/graduate course catalog), students will be automatically enrolled into the course via PeopleSoft when they sign up for the course through the myUCF Portal. You do not need to manually enroll them into the course.
- Navigate to the People tab in your special programs course.
- Click the Add People button.
- There are three ways to manually enroll a participant: email address, login ID, or SIS ID. Select one option to enroll a participant.
- Email Address: Enter the participant’s registered Webcourses@UCF email. This is usually the email that ends with @knights.ucf.edu or @ucf.edu.
- Login ID: Enter the participant’s NID.
- SIS ID: Enter the participant’s UCF ID.
- Select the Student option in the Role dropdown menu.
- If desired, select the appropriate section in the Section dropdown menu.
- Click the Next button.
- If there are any errors with your enrollment, click the Start Over button.
- To finish the enrollment process, click the Add Users button.
The participant will receive an invitation to join the course. Until the participant accepts the invitation, a Pending note will display next to the participant’s name.
Rejecting Course Invitations
With the manual enrollment method, participants have the option to reject a course invitation. If you do not want your participants to reject a course invitation, consider using the special programs enrollment tool instead.