Working with Panopto Recordings
Instructors have the ability to manage their Panopto recordings directly in Webcourses@UCF.
- Log in to Webcourses@UCF and browse to your lecture capture course.
- Click Panopto Videos in the course navigation menu.
- Hover over the recording you wish to work with to display the management options.
- Click the desired option.
- Settings: All recording options available. Here you can rename your recording, edit the description, change location, and more.
- Share – Recordings will automatically be shared with all users enrolled in a course. Use this feature for additional sharing options.
- Delete: Deletes the selected recording. Note: Deleted recordings can be recovered in some cases. Please notify Webcourses@UCF Support immediately if you accidentally delete a recording.