The following steps will walk you through the process of adding Panopto to your lecture capture courses in Webcourses@UCF.
- Log in to myUCF
- Browse to Faculty Webcourses Manager.
- Follow Step I-A of the semester checklist to create your Webcourses@UCF section.
- Follow Step I-C of the semester checklist to enable video lecture capture in your Webcourses@UCF section.
- Click Save.
You will now need to wait for Faculty Webcourses Manager to sync with Webcourses@UCF. This may take up to 24 hours.
Once your course is available in Webocourses@UCF, the following steps will complete the process of enabling Panopto.
- Browse to your course in Webcourses@UCF.
- Click the Panopto Video link in the course navigation menu.
Panopto is now ready to use. Your recorded lectures will automatically appear in your course as they become available. Consider adding lecture capture information to your Syllabus for students to reference.
NOTE: If you create your course early, Panopto may not be immediately available. The Panopto LTI will be installed in your upcoming course once the content of the current semester has been purged.